Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Welcome To Artful Angel

Welcome to my blog for Artful Angel!!

My goal is going to be to share a post with you each week. It might be a new item, it might be to share information with you, maybe just a post to show what I'm working on! Who knows!

If you don't know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Charis Young. I am a work-at-home mom & wife. I also own two businesses. Artful Angel (one of the two) is my "passion" business, so to speak. I love all things crafty & Artful Angel allows me to let my creative juices flow! I love to create things that make people smile.

I love to scrapbook & make cards. I like to make gift items, baby items, decorations for special events, & home decor. Recently, I have rediscovered my love for coloring! I like to make so many different things that I often have a hard time focusing on one project at a time! Lol! And, one of my main goals for 2017 is try to get focused on Artful Angel a bit more!

I would love to have you join my Facebook group, follow me on Instagram (Artful.Angel), & follow me on Pinterest! You can also feel free to email me at artfulangel16@gmail.com. I love to do custom work! If you have an idea & don't know how to proceed, please feel free to ask! Need a gift for someone special but don't know what to get them, ask me how I can help!

I can't wait to get to know each of you better! Looking forward to an awesome 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment