Monday, January 18, 2021

Make It Monday-Sips & Stories

Happy Monday! Can you believe we are already into the 3rd week of January?!?

Today I thought I'd share this cute little card that I made using the Newton's Nook Sips & Stories set. This set is great for readers, coffee lovers, tea lovers, & hot drink lovers of all kinds! This great set has 3 fun main images that focus on reading & a hot drink. It also includes 5 supporting images & 4 fun phrases.


And, it goes perfectly with the Coffee & Friends 6x6 pad from Echo Park! This pad has so many great patterns in it. It's got gorgeous soft hues of salmon pink & sage green. The accent colors are a medium brown, gray, & black.


For my card base, I used a #6 Card Base from PhotoPlay Paper. I used the girl sitting in the big armchair. I colored her up & then cut a circle around her. I used the black buffalo plaid & cut a circle just a bit larger for a mat & cut a rectangle at 3 1/4 x 2 1/4. I cut the salmon tone-on-tone coffee words to 5 3/4 x 3. I cut the coffee icons at 2 1/2 x 3 1/4. I picked out the phrase from the paper pad that I thought fit the card the best & matted it on the buffalo plaid rectangle. I stamped the phrase, "I'm so glad that you're part of my story!" & added the polka dot cup & steam to accent it.




Copics Used:
E11, 21, 000, R20
E15, 13, 95
G24, 43, 40
N5, 3, 1, R21
BG78, 75, 72
V25, 22, 20
C0, 00, Colorlesss Blender
W7, 5, 3
E51, 77, 74, 71
B45, 52, 41
YR04, 14, 35
BG000

This great card is perfect for a note of encouragement or even a birthday for your favorite book & coffee lover! Be sure that you join our Facebook pageInstagram.

Let your creativity take flight!





No comments:

Post a Comment