Thursday, May 4, 2017

Buddy Bears


Hi, ya! Remember that adorable "Just Chill" card from a few weeks back? Well, this little buddy bear is from the same set! Is he not the cutest?!


Again, I used retired papers from Close To My Heart. I thought the blues & browns were great colors! I kept the inside simple on this one.


This one is also colored with Copic Markers. I think over the summer, my 13 year old daughter & I are going to take the Colored Pencil class over at Kit and Clowder. I have a good collection of high-quality PrismaColor colored pencils that I'm anxious to use!

Anyway, here's the colors I used for this card:
Bear~E37, E35, E33, E31
Belly, Snout, & Paws~B97, B95, B91
Bow & Patch~B18, B45, B23
Ears & Nose~R22, R21, R20
Wagon~R59, E08, E35; 100, C7, C5; BV29, BV25, BV23

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment