Sunday, May 21, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge

Kraftin' Kimmie's Saturday Challenge


As you know, one of my favorite stamp companies, right now, is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! She runs challenges on her blog. I am entering this card in her Saturday Challenge which is Spring themed! I also used her card sketch as inspiration.

This cute little Spring Girl is from Treasure Box Designs (I am on the Design Team for this company). I colored her up with Copics & used some paper that I actually won in a Facebook contest a couple of years back. I think that it came together nicely & could be used for pretty much any occasion.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable and beautifully colored!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete