Monday, April 30, 2018

Exciting News!

I am excited to announce to you that I have recently been approved as a HoopMama Designs Affiliate!

What does that mean? It means that each time I make something using a HoopMama Design (which most of mine are HMD) I will share the link with you. If you are a Maker & like the design that I use for my project, follow the link that I share & I earn just a little bit of commission straight from HoopMama!

I LOVE HoopMama's designs & am really excited about this opportunity! I look forward to sharing more of my creations & sharing with you the link to the design! If you would like to check out HoopMama Designs now, please feel free to follow this link!

~~~~~+++~~~~~

Now that tax season is over, I can focus more on creating fun items for you!

What's coming up next:
Sloth Designs - sloths are an obsession of our daughter & HoopMama just released some really awesome sloth designs!
Summer Designs - believe it or not, summer is just around the corner! I'll have some designs for kids & adults.
Hats - I've now done a couple of practice hats & am ready to get some done to sell to ya'll!
Cards - I'm going to start actively selling some of the cards that I've created (and continue to create) for different contests & design teams.

I am anxious to get going on several items! I hope to have some items ready to post by the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment