Monday, May 21, 2018

Outer Space Card

On May the Fourth, Craftin Desert Divas had a one-day sale that I couldn't resist! It arrived this week!

They have this simply adorable set called Troll Wars & a super fun Outer Space Stencil!

Yesterday, I decided to try my hand at playing with the stencil. I had an idea of what I wanted to do. For Mother's Day, my hubs & daughter got me some of the Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz. I am in love with these inks!! So, I gave my idea a shot & it exceeded my expectations!!


I chose a nice piece of black smooth Bazzill cardstock from my scrap stash. I placed the stencil so that I could get as much of the three planets on the scrap. I used Stampin 'Up White Craft Ink for the stars & far off planets. I then used the Distress Oxides Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, & Peacock Feathers for the planets & shooting star.

I think it turned out AWESOME!! I'm excited to get this made into a card using Troll Wars! Please head over to my Facebook Group Artful Angel & vote on which Troll Wars character you want to see on this card. While you're there, feel free to join my group AND invite your friends, too! Voting will most likely close tonight as I'd like to make the card tomorrow!! I will post the resulting card here, when it's completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment