Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Make It Monday Miss Anya Buckles



















Good heavens!! I missed Monday, AGAIN!! I have no idea where the days go for me. Anyway, let's talk about today's card...well, cards!! I have two to share this week. 😁

Let's start with Miss Anya...


For this card I used several of the fun papers from the Doodlebug Lots O' Luck 6x6 paper pad. I love this pad! It might just be that I love it because I love St. Patty's Day. And...the real reason I love St. Patty's Day is because my favorite color is GREEN!! I love this Miss Anya Buckles! She's just adorable & was so easy to color to be ready for St. Patty's Day! This was the first time I tried freckles. I think they turned out pretty decent. And, of course, she had to have fair skin & red hair to go along with the Lots O' Luck! I added some elements from the Doodlebug Lots O' Luck Odds & Ends & some enamel dots from Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Dots. I really like adding enamel dots! They add great texture & come in some pretty fun colors!

I added some Odds & Ends to the inside of the card & strip of rainbow paper from the paper pad. The edge of that little strip of rainbow paper shows just a bit from the outside of the card, as well. I just trimmed a little off the side of the card so that it would show through. 

Since I was having so much fun with the Odds & Ends, I added one to the front of the envelope, too! Because...why not?!?

Now, let's talk about the second card...

I used the Artful Angel Happy Go Lucky stencil for the background on this card!! Happy Go Lucky is designed by me & each one is cut here in our home by my husband on his laser!! For the paper behind the stencil, I used another piece from the Lots O' Luck paper pad & more of the darling little accents from the Lots O' Luck Odds & Ends.

I hope that you get some inspiration from these cards! If you haven't already, join the Artful Angel Facebook group, Artful Angel Takes Flight.

Let your creativity take flight!!








No comments:

Post a Comment