Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Artful Angel June Mystery Craft Along - starring Savannah in S'More Wishes

 Hello angels!  DT Kim here taking over the blog today to share the card that I created for the June Mystery Craft Along.  If you weren’t able to make it to the actual event, it is NOT too late!  The materials and instructions are posted in the Artful Angel Facebook Group so that you can still play along!  

DT Linh did an amazing job hosting this month’s Mystery Craft Along!  Did you notice that the card also follows the June sketch?  If you participated, that means you can enter it in the June Sketch Challenge also!  

For my card, I colored up the adorable Savannah image from S’more Wishes with Copic markers (colors listed below), cut her out and set her aside.   I started by choosing my patterned paper and then selected the colors of my cardstock from there.  I ended up with a color palette that I would probably never have selected; however, I love it.  I will list all my supplies at the end of the post (All items with a link are available in the Artful Angel Shop).

Copic Colors Used:

Savannah – W09, W07, W05, W03, W01, W0

Stump – E18, E15, E13

Grass – G07, YG25, YG11, YG00

Bow/Flower – BG49, BG57, BG53, Y13, Y08

Additional Supplies:

Artful Angel S’more Wishes stamp set

Newton’s Nook Springtime 6 x 6 Paper Pad

C.C. Designs Circle Dies

Stampin’ Up Card Stock:  Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Melon Mambo

Neenah Solar White 110# Card Stock

Altenew Metallic Thread

Kindred Stamps Sentiment Banners Dies

Versamark Watermark Ink Pad

WOW Ultra Fine Bright White Embossing Powder

Art Glitter “Dries Clear” Glue 

I really hope that you decide to join us in the Craft Along and will share your creations with us in the Artful Angel Facebook Group!  Don’t forget to upload your card to BOTH the June Mystery Craft Along Album AND the June Sketch Challenge Album so that you can be entered into the drawing! 
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today!  I hope that you have fund something to inspire you to get crafty!  

Don’t forget to enter discount code KIMSIMPSON when checking out in the Artful Angel Shop to save 10% off your order!

Xoxo, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment