Thursday, June 2, 2022

Hmmm... I think I am missing something?

 Have you ever looked at your card and thought to yourself... "Hmm... I think it's missing something!" If you have, then let's deal with it! 

I like these two cards, I actually think they are pretty cute!  The cherry on top is that they follow the Artful Angel's FB Sketch Challenge! Even though I added the sparkly dots, I felt it still needed something! I usually add sparkly dots, rhinstones, bling and re-access! In this case, I was still left with that feeling. Mind you, the cards were finished and everything was glued down, so I had to enhance without deconstructing! Easier said than done, right? 

Let me first show you the stamp set I used for one of the cards.  This set is called MINI-REMIX WILD by the Greeting Farm. (Remember using my link you can get a 10% OFF discount.) She is colored with alcohol markers.


Here are pictures of the before and after for both of the cards. For the 70's look card was a bit harder to figure out what to add, because I didn't want to hide that cool burlap too much.  Yes, that is real burlap with a paper backing for easy gluing! I decided to add some hearts that were ink blended with some similar colors to the pattern paper. It's a very minimal addition, but a perfect finishing touch to ground the sentiment.

On the Jungle card, I decided to keep playing out of the theme and add some greenery to the card.  I ink blended the leaves and they have such a big impact on the finished card.


Remember, do not give up on your cards, just add a few details to follow the theme and play with it!  Good luck!


** DISCLAIMER: Some products were provided to me for free to create & share inspiration. Everything else I purchased. All designs and opinions are my own and in no way influenced by the provider of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment