Wednesday, July 6, 2022

SHINY, BIG THANKS Inspiration

 



Day #2 of Artful Angel's Big Thanks set. I love balloons!  They just make me happy! For this card, I used The Greeting Farm Hello Bestie and Gerda's You lift me up. Heat embossed in gold The BIG THANK + S and tied the balloons to the sentiment.  I love that this set allows you to make THANK YOU or THANKS by adding the S!  I think that is brilliant!

I truly love this card! It is one of those ideas that the end result is just as you imagined it. In this shot, you can see how much the gold shines on this card including the bling!  Making the balloons have rainbow colors make it so it is a harmonious look.

Come and join me tomorrow for DAY #3 of more ways to use the Artful Angel's Big Thanks set!

** DISCLAIMER: Some products were provided to me for free to create & share inspiration. Everything else I purchased. All designs and opinions are my own and in no way influenced by the provider of the products.



No comments:

Post a Comment