Friday, October 14, 2022

Halloween Card!!

 

Ghosts!!!



Look at these GHOSTS they are having so much fun.  This set is a must have in my books.  This set is by C.C Designs and is available currently in the shop..Just click the link.  

Details..Well I made a slim line card so I could use a couple of the Images from this set.  I did some die cutting ok maybe lots of die cutting.  I stamped my images onto white card stock with black ink.  I then colored them up with Prisma Pencils!! I just love how this card turned out.  Have a great day and try and have some crafty time.

HUGS 
Kerri DT



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and spooky Halloween scene! Beautiful card! Actually, I'm just popping in from the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generous sponsorship! This is such a fun hop, and your support is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and great colouring.
    I want also say thank you so much to Artful Angel company for sponsoring the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!!! So much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete