Friday, November 11, 2022

2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I *may* be a weirdo here but I don't like coffee. 😮 I know, I know, it's shocking. I do LOVE the way it smells, tho! But, I do still have a caffeinated vice....BUBBLE TEA! I love all things Bubble Tea...Thai Milk Tea, Honey Oolong With Mango, Taro Milk Tea, Refreshing Green Teas of all kinds. I could go on and on and on. Lol. I will save you my very extensive list. I know where almost every Bubble Tea shop in our area is. Yes, I have a problem. When one loves all things Bubble Tea & one must own every brand of stamp that has a Bubble Tea stamp of some kind. I pretty much have them all but I'm sure that I am missing one somewhere. Lol.

Of course, when Artful Angel launched our own line of stamps earlier this year, one of the first sets on my list was a Bubble Tea set. I knew that I needed just the right artist for this set. I love the way that Sandy Boone from Three Room Studio draws people. I carry several of her stamps in the Artful Angel shop so I took a chance and asked her if she'd be willing draw a Bubble Tea set for Artful Angel. She agreed & Bubble Tea Buddies was part of our July Release! I hope you love this card & this set as much as I do!!

Artful Angel is excited to be a sponsor for this year's Fall Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!! Today through midnight on November 18, use the code CAFFEINATED and get 10% off your order (excludes Copic Markers, Copic Club, & Clearance)!!

For this card I used a card front I had made from Kendra's Card Challenge #7. I think it worked perfectly with this image & the colors were nearly a perfect match! If you haven't checked out Kendra's Card Challenge, I strongly encourage you to do so! It's a great way to have some card fronts done & ready to go. One of these quarters, I will actually get all the cards done in time to participate & possibly win a prize. But, for now, it allows me some beautiful card fronts ready to be turned into cards at a moments notice!!



20 comments:

  1. The coloring on the image's is wonderful for the 2 bestie friends. I need more practice. Glad to see so many sponsors including you as a new sponsor of hop. Happy Veteran's Day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colored card. Coffee makes friends for sure. Thank you for sponsoring the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I'm glad you like Bubble Tea. Thank you for being a Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing. I'm a big fan of bubble tea too! Thank you so much for being a Super Sponsor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, and so beautifully colored. My husband doesn't like coffee, and luckily likes the smell too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love the shading you did on this card. How fantastic. I don't seem to get my cards to look that nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop! Love that card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring of the image! Thanks for being a sponsor for this fabulous hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm probably the wierdo for loving my coffee as much as I do! Great card and coloring. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card with awesome coloring! Thanks for being a sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coloring! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and fabulous coloring! We won't hurt you because you don't like coffee, lol. thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for being a sponsor of the hop! Lovely card. (p.s. I don't like coffee either)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and fabulous image! Love the card and thank you so much for the sale and for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor! Also, I don't think it's weird you don't like coffee...boba tea is good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card! Thx for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Thanks for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beautiful! Thanks for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh, I love bubble tea tooo!! In fact, I drive by a place that sells it on my way home from work! LOL Great card!! Thank you for being a sponsor and for sharing the wonderful inspiration!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous coloring and thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete