Saturday, January 23, 2021

FIRST Design Team Creation-Cindy Beland

I'm super excited to have a Design Team for the Artful Angel shop!! Our first DT member creation is from Cindy Beland. Check out her gorgeous creation below!


Today is my First post for Artful Angel Takes Flight. I am so EXCITED to get to join her for the next couple of months. Charis has stamps by Different companies as well as Paper pads, Stencils and so much more in her store. Here is a card I made with one of the stamps I got from her that is from CC Designs PENGUINS CLEAR STAMP SET... I also used Jaded Blossom - Slimline Dies and Tim Holtz the Celebration Script Words... Here is my blog for more info - https://cindybcreations.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-facebook-challenge-and-artful.html?fbclid=IwAR2eci8kff2gZ7L0PKkmZ_wLw1kKUqkFzD3DKURrcW0gRIP6wl476hV9tKs

Enjoy Cindy's amazing card & let your creativity take flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment