Monday, January 4, 2021

Make It Monday-Warm Wishes

 Happy New Year!! Are you as glad that we are out of 2020 as I am?? I'm hoping that 2021 has some better things in store. Mind you, I'm not naïve here. I know that things won't change overnight but I sure hope they get better. 

One of my goals for this year is to share more of my own personal work with you. So, starting today (I know, it's almost tomorrow lol) I give you Make It Monday!! Each Monday I will share a project that I made using supplies from the shop. I hope that this is something will help to inspire you to create great new projects & use the treasures you've purchased from Artful Angel.

I'm going to start off by sharing a cute little A2 card that I made using The Greeting Farm's Warm Wishes. It was released in October of 2020. I love the Miss Anya stamps & I love Warm Wishes because not only is it Anya, her beau, Ian, is accompanying her! But, believe it or not, I didn't even USE Anya or Ian on this card! For this sweet & simple card, I just used the sweet little bear from the set. I stamped the little bear & the sentiment in Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Granite Gray. After I stamped & colored up the image, I tore the edges to give it some texture. I inked the edges with another Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolour called Bubble Blue. I layered the image on the black background snowflake from Echo Park's Winter Magic 6x6 Pad. I felt that the subtle black background really made the image pop. To finish off the card, I used 3 enamel dots from Kraftin' Kimmie. This is the Dazzling Dots.


Copics Used:
B000, B0000, BG000
R22, R20
G46, G43, G40
R02, R11, R00

I hope that this sweet little card inspires you to dig our your stamps & markers to do some coloring!! Be sure to share your creations on our group Facebook page!

Let your creativity take flight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment