Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Make It Monday - Love Couple

Hello!! 🙋‍♀️ I know, I know, it's Tuesday NOT Monday. Oh, well. 😂

I thought I'd share this great little card with you this week! It would make a fabulous Valentine's Day card, or just a fun little Note card, or even a Missing You card!

I used The Greeting Farm Love Couple & Doodlebug's Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad from last year. Made With Love, this year's Valentine's themed pad, would work, too. I didn't have that pad in my hands, yet, when I made this one. The card base is an A2 card base from PhotoPlay Paper


I cut the yellow dot paper to 5.5x4.25. I cut a piece of the love letters paper to 3.5x3.5. I stamped Anya & Ian masking Anya so that Ian appears to be standing a little closer & slightly behind her. Anya likes big hair so it's hard to get them standing too close together. She must be a Texas Girl! 😆 After I got them colored up, I trimmed it down to 3x4.25. I used a Copic Multiliner .03 to add some line detail around the inside of the stamped image. I'm still working on perfecting hair. For some reason, hair is tough for me. I just keep practicing. I added some of the Neon Pink Enamel Dots from Kraftin' Kimmie Neon Rainbow Dots for a little pop of bright pink!

For the inside, I stamped the phrase & matted it on the heart paper.

Copics Used:
E11, 21, 00
E08, YR16, Y18
R85, 83, 81
Y15, 13, 11
B97, 95, 93
E27, 25, 23



If you've made any cards or projects or scrapbook pages with Love Couple, please hop over to the FB group & show us what you've made!

Let your creativity take flight!


No comments:

Post a Comment