Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Make It Monday - Puppy Mail

It's Make It Monday!! Hope your weekend went well & the team you were rooting for in The Big Game. I just watch it for the commercials. Lol. My favorite this year was the Rocket Mortgage commercials. 😆 Ok, the M&M, Flat Matt, & Ashton Kutcher commercials were close behind!

This week I played with Puppy Mail from Gerda Steiner. It's a newer release from August of the year we won't mention. 😉😆 I used My Dog from Echo Park for the paper on this one. I'm not really a dog fan but I thought this card turned out super cute! I love the paper!


These little pups can't help but pull at your heartstrings! And, the paper is so much fun! The card is such a simple design but looks so more than it really is due to being able to use the double-sided cardstock! I cut the 4 rectangles to 2 5/8x2 & folded up the inside corner of each piece to create the "opening" for the howling pup. The diamond in the center is cut to 2.25x2.25. After stamping & coloring the pup, I added the dash lines for some detail. I used the Neenah 110 for the white but the Sweet Sentiment would be great, too! On the inside I stamped, "It's a good day for happy mail". This is a really simple yet fun card for any dog lover!


Copics Used:
E37, 35, 33
110, C8
R59, 39, 37

I have 3 more of the Puppy Mail set on the way so I've already added them back to the shop. They will be here later this week.

Let your creativity take flight!!





No comments:

Post a Comment