Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Make It Monday - Moose Love

 I promise, at some point this year, I will get my self together so I can actually get the Make It Monday post done on Monday!! 🤦‍♀️ Either way, I still think you will really love this card!

This time I went for a 6x6 card. I really love to the big square cards because they not only give me more room to create, they also provide ample space for writing a note! They do cost a bit more to mail but they are different & fun!

Moose Love by Gerda Steiner came out near the end of 2019. It's such a fun set & coordinates perfectly with the 6x6 pad Let's Lumberjack from Echo Park. I like this set because it's versatile. It could be used for Valentine's Day, Birthday, or just for someone who loves outdoorsy stuff.


I combined these two products to make a super cute birthday card! I love both of these images but the buck with the big ole' antlers makes me happy. Lol. He's fun to color & it was a challenge to get those antlers to look right since I don't usually work in dark colors like that.

I stamped him using Kraftin' Kimmie Wicked Black onto Neenah Solar White 80lb. I used Kraftin' Kimmie, Crisp Crimson for the greeting. For the inside of the card, I used "your birthday". I was having technical issues trying to upload the inside. So annoying.

Copics Used:
E79, 77, 53, 51, 50, 37, 35, 33
C0, 00
R22, 20

Don't forget to hop over to our group Facebook page & share projects you've made with products you've purchased from Artful Angel!!

Let your creativity take flight!!








No comments:

Post a Comment