Monday, April 25, 2022

Savannah - Popping By!

Hello angels!  DT member, Kim, here and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to share this project with you today!  Artful Angel is launching their own stamp line today and I am so honored to be able to participate and introduce you to Savannah the Sloth!   Popping By is the first Artful Angel stamp set to be released, but there will be more Savannah to come soon!   

For my card, I colored Savannah with Copic markers (colors listed below) and cut her out.  I adhered a panel of Stampin' Up's Pattern Play DSP to a panel of white card stock.  Using the Circle Dies from C.C. Designs, I die-cut a circle from the panel. I popped this panel up on my card base using foam squares, and I placed a navy circle inside. I then adhered Savannah so that she appears to be popping out of the circle. 
I heat embossed my sentiment in white and die-cut it using Stampin' Up's Tasteful Labels Dies.  I also die-cut  a scalloped circle and several hearts with the die that comes in the Circle Dies set and adhered them to the card-front.  I then attached Savannah so that she appears to be popping out of the circle. 

Colors Used:

Grass:  G07, YG25, YG11, YG00

Savannah:  W7, W5, W3, N2, N0, R20

Flowers: Y17, Y15, Y11, Stampin' Up Misty Moonlight Dark/Light

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what other shenanigans Savannah gets up to in the future! 

Make sure to come over to the Artful Angel Takes Flight Facebook Group and check out the other amazing Design Team inspiration!  On May 7th, I will be hosting a Mystery Craft Along in the group.  It is sure to be a fun time and we will be creating a fun-fold card using Savannah!  All the details will be coming soon!  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Xoxo, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment