Sunday, May 22, 2022

Happy, happy birthday - Big Happy Hugs - Artful Angel Stamp Set


Hey friends! It's DT Marj and I'm back for a new project to share with you using the new stamp set from Artful Angel called Big Happy Hugs.

This is available for purchase in-store starting on the 25th.


For this project, I used 3 stamps from the set, lined them up next to each other, and used the Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick. I used the set to make a background and then sprayed it with my own water concoction and White Perfect Pearls.



 Once set, I added the birthday sentiment in the middle and then added to an A2 pink notecard to complete the card.

I hope you like my card and don't forget to come back and check out this new stamp set to go live on the 25th.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Marj



No comments:

Post a Comment