Monday, May 16, 2022

Just For You

 


Hey friends! This is DT Marj sharing a new inspiration for you today using the Cutie Fairies C.C. Designs stamp and Daffodils Newton's Nook Designs along with other products from my stash.

To make this card, I used Sweet Tooth White Cardstock as my card base which measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then cut another piece which measure a little shorter than the card base from Doodlebug Gingham Paper then adhered to the card base using strong glue. Next, I used TLC Designs Something Bloomed Designer Paper and die cut it and added to the front of the card. After that, I proceeded to stamp the image onto Sweet Tooth White Cardstock with Scrapbook Black Hybrid Ink. I also stamped the sentiment and added double sided adhesive at the back and adhered to the top right side of the card.  I colored the image with Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers and then adhered to the card.

I love how the project came out and I hope you do too.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again next time!

Marj

No comments:

Post a Comment