Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! 

I can't believe it's 2020! It's a new year and I'm ready to work on my "Word Of The Year"-Consistency!

I've struggled with consistency but 2020 is my year! To help me be more accountable, I've decided to share some of my plans for consistency with you!

To start with, you will get a monthly newsletter (if you are signed up for my mailing list) on the first Monday of each month. Also, every Friday I have FAN-tabulous Friday sale. Each Friday, I offer 3-5 products to you at an amazing 30% off through midnight Sunday! It's an automatic discount that will be applied to your cart once the items are added to your cart. I will send out an email each Friday laying out what items are on sale for the weekend. In addition, you will receive an email mid-month once all the releases have been made for the month. I will share with you the month's releases from the stamp companies that are sold in the Artful Angel shop.

I will try not to bombard your inbox with too many emails but I want to be sure that you have as much information about what's happening at Artful Angel as possible. I will send any Flash Sales, Special Events, or things I think might interest you throughout the month, as well. A couple times a year, I will offer Email List Only specials, too!

Artful Angel is also on several Social Media channels. I'd love to have you join me on the following Social Media channels. I'd love to interact with each of you! Whenever you create a project, want to share a review, or just hang out, please feel free to do so!

You can find Artful Angel on the following sites:

Facebook Biz Page: facebook.com/shopartfulangel
Facebook Group Page: facebook.com/groups/artfulangel
InstaGram: @artful.angel

I look forward to interacting with you as we move through 2020! Let's make it a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment