Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Skrappy Challenge


Hidee ho, good stampers and krafty friends!!!

Happy New Year and welcome back to another month of Skrappy Fun at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
We challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card!!!
For this challenge you can make anything you want to....except a card! That means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!
Just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! Yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
You have until Monday, February 3rd to play along AND you can join as many times as you like as long as they are new creations! Also, be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends facebook page because we LOVE to see your stuff!
Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!

Happy kraftin'!
~~~~~~~~~~
My creation for the Skrappy Challenge is a holder for my 6x6 paper pads! I've recently begun to amass quite the collection of 6x6 pads. So, to help me organize them, I've cut this holder using a Lori Whitlock file from the Silhouette store. It was super simple to cut & assemble & will work perfectly for keep them all in one place! My desk is still a disaster following the craziness of getting ready for the holidays so I can't put it in my craft room just yet. Lol.



For the embellishments, I colored up Let's Get Krafty! I love this image! It's so fun & is so versitle. For the phrase, I used a stamp from Oh, Crop!, an older but awesome set!





Copic Colors Used:
Skin-E11, E21, E00
Eyes-C00, Colorless Blender, G24, 110
Mouth-N1, Colorless Blender, R21, N5
Hair-E09, E97, YR21
Shirt-V99, V95, R85
Apron-BG72, G00, G000
Ribbon-YG17, G82, YG41
Paint Pallet-YR20, E50, E40
Scissors-N5, N3, N1, RV14, RV13, RV11
Paint Spots-Y17, YR21, YR000, RV34, R81, RV10, BG09, G17, G14
Paper-B45, B95, B93, BV02, BV31, V91
Heart-RV23, RV21, RV000
Spool-V17, V15, B63
Button-G99, YG95 YG03


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. This will look amazing in your Craft Room. I do understand that whole after the Holidays scrap-tastrophe thingy. I love the colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrap-tastrophe! Hahahaha! That is the PERFECT word! :D Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Perfect stamp tip use on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything that helps with organization. And the perfect stamp set

    ReplyDelete